THE PRIVATE PADDOCK
Yes, we know it sounds ...well...kind of poncey.
But we've formed a "club"!
Yes, Private Paddock Club! A CLUB! For YOU! And rather exclusive, as it happens.
- It’s a wine club, that will give you access to our beautiful organic Redbank Farm and Vineyard and access to our Clubhouse (which, back in the day used to be a cellar door, but is now is now only available to members). Our tour includes an immersive walking tour of the vineyard and farm, a meet and greet of our Two Paddocks animal friends, foraging of our seasonal offerings (when in season), a sneak peak of our Clubhouse (Sam’s) art collection, and culminates with a tasting in the Clubhouse of our scarce, rare and laudable Two Paddocks wines.
You can see for yourself the bounteous bio-diversity of our organically farmed Redbank farm H.Q.
- It will give you invitations to special Private Paddock events – the occasional dinner, harvest picnics and so on.
- It will allow you to say hello to the Prop when he’s around. Wait, that’s probably not a benefit as such, now we think of it. And Angelica. The pig.
- You’ll get news letters and the occasional musing missive from that internationally famed writer and blogger Sam Neill twice a year. Oh hang on, maybe we exaggerated that slightly. The famed writer bit... Okay, we admit, that’s a gross exaggeration.
- First access to new vintage releases, museum wines and highly awarded wines.
- And 15% savings on wine purchases.
- Also a complimentary bottle of organically grown Two Paddocks Lavender Oil/Soap on sign up, depending on where you live.
- You will also receive an exclusive " I Dream of Two Paddocks" print that was a collaboration between local artist Lisa Nicole Moes and The Prop.
- Visitations and Private Paddock privileges are redeemable upon receipt of payment of your first wine club allocation.
We want you to see you here at Two Paddocks. And we want you to feel you belong here as one of our valued Clubbers. So, join up.
THE PROPRIETOR’S PROVISIONAL CLUB GUIDELINES
1. It will not be this kind of club
But dancing is encouraged anyway. Particularly in the orchard.
2. There will be no dress code
But you may dress in Morning Suits if you wish.
Jandals optional, but frowned upon.
3. There will be no Reading Room as such.
But we plan to build one by 2042.
4. The main rule will be as follows:
This is a club with NO rules.
5. With this exception - The Prop will be President for Life.
He should be addressed as El Presidenté at formal occasions.
6. Club Greeting
There will be a secret code word between members
[a little like the Freemason's Handshake]
You will know other members wherever you are in the world when they utter the following Top Secret Word
“ CHEERS ! "
Now you know the secret code – destroy this information immediately