NEW RELEASE 2021 Proprietor's Reserves now available - limited quantities so secure yours now. Shop here

Six Pack Pinot Noir Rosé 2023

Tasting Notes

Vibrant aromatics of bright redcurrant, crushed raspberry, guava and spicy ripe mango characters give way to an elegantly textured mouthfeel showing schist minerality and red tropical fruit , with a freshly driven finish and flow.

About the Wine

Six bottles of our new release Pinot Noir Rosé 2023. 

A fresh, dry, cerise expression of Central Otago pinot noir that complements food. Vibrant aromatics of bright redcurrant, crushed raspberry, guava and spicy ripe mango characters give way to an elegantly textured mouthfeel showing schist minerality and red tropical fruit , with a freshly driven finish and flow.

Vintage Comments

Estate grown and hand harvested from The Fusilier Bannockburn vineyard on the 29th March and the Alexandra sites on the 13th April 2023.

Destemmed and steeped on skins for 3-4 days for aromatics and colour extraction before being lightly pressed in to a stainless steel vessel for 55% of the ferment - and older French barriques for the remaining 45%. An indigenous yeast fermentation took approximately 6-8 weeks at 16-22 degrees celcius. The wine then rested on fine lees for 3 months before being combined together. There was no malolactic fermentation undertaken. Finally, the wine was filtered just prior to bottling for clarity, brightness and balance. The sub-regional vineyard composition is 57% Bannockburn and 43% Alexandra.

PH Level3.18
Total Acidity6.3g/l
Alcohol13%
BottledAugust 2023
Cellaring2023 - 2025
WinemakerDean Shaw
ViticulturistMike Wing
Total Production361 cases

Be The First To Know It All

Keep up to date with all of the latest goings on at Two Paddocks. Enter your details below to sign up for our newsletter.
Subscription Form

Contact Us

EMAIL
[email protected]

PHONE
+64 3 449 2756

TWO PADDOCKS LTD.
PO Box 506
Alexandra 9340
Central Otago
New Zealand

License

Sale of Liquor License Ref: OF129
Licence No. 67/OFF/30/2022
Expires 24th August 2025

magnifiercrossmenuchevron-down linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram