Flights not included.
Any queries, email [email protected]
1. Travel to Two Paddocks Red Bank Farm & Vineyard in Central Otago to visit Two Paddocks ‘HQ’.
2. Experience the ‘Tour de Two Paddocks’. A guided walk through the organically farmed vineyard, meet the animals in residence and view Sam’s personal art collection - culminating in a wine tasting at The Clubhouse.
3. Stay in the picturesque village of Clyde and dine at the iconic ‘Olivers Restaurant and Bar’ restaurant.
24 x ‘Runner-Up’ prizes of Two Paddocks T-shirts, Fine Art Prints and Two Paddocks Organic Lavender oil.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition will be drawn on the 2nd April 2024 and the all the Winners will be notified immediately by email. Should Two Paddocks not have an email address and / or they are unable to notify the Winner, then another Winner will be chosen eight weeks later.
- By ‘ticking the box’ on the Entry Form the participant is agreeing to let Two Paddocks send them Newsletters and News / Updates about the ‘Splendid World of Two Paddocks’.
- There is one Grand Prize Trip to Two Paddocks in Central Otago and it is for two people. It consists of one nights accommodation at Oliver's Lodge and Stables or The Lord Clyde in the near-bye village of Clyde, one visit to Two Paddocks Red Bank Farm & Vineyard (HQ) for a bespoke two hour tour of the property, including a delicious cheese board, to see the art, animals and organic farming practices at Two Paddocks Vineyards ie. The Tour de Two Paddocks - Luxe. This is a one-time inclusive Prize package and all the activities must be redeemed together. ie. It can not be split up.
- The Grand Prize Trip to Two Paddocks does not include flights or rental cars.
- The Grand Prize Trip to Two Paddocks must be redeemed by the winner – it is not transferrable.
- The Grand Prize Trip to Two Paddocks must be redeemed at a mutually agreeable time that suits the Two Paddocks Crew, the Winner and the Accommodation providers.
- The Grand Prize Trip to Two Paddocks must be redeemed before the end of 2026.
- The other 24 prizes are made up of various Two Paddocks Merchandise items and they are not negotiable or transferrable – these items will only be posted to addresses within New Zealand or Australia.
- By ‘ticking the box’ the Competition participant is agreeing to all the listed Terms & Conditions.
- This competition is only valid in New Zealand and Australia.